Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!

About Me

My photo
Complex and grumpy but tries hard to please.

Friday 28 December 2012

Dashing and Splashing, Darling?

Come back with my presents! - Christmas Day 5km Park Run

The final time I was beaten by Pink Stick Insect


I have been stood staring in the mirror having an Alistair Darling pensive moment (pondering why I have gone grey haired early in life yet my eyebrows haven't).

Good news.

My blood tests came back fine but it could be months before I'm rid of whatever is gnawing away at my insides.

Calisthenics have been prescribed for my strain, plus more swimming.


Been focussing on improving my stroke in the pool as my strength is improving. Swim slow to swim fast. My nephew is a GB swimmer and he laughed at some photos of my technique so I'm going to start from scratch! I've been diving off the garden steps on to the patio to practice my starts. He's trying to convince me to change to the new "Sprint" block start that athletes do on the track. I prefer the grab start. We shall see.

Still got a leaking boiler and waiting on a new part. Oh, and the roof is still leaking too.






No comments:

Post a Comment