Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!

About Me

My photo
Complex and grumpy but tries hard to please.

Saturday 22 December 2012

So this is Christmas?

Ok, so it's Christmas.

I haven't written a card or bought a present yet. My boiler has leaked from the loft in to the spare room. My bay window has sprung a leak too. I have no heating or hot water as I can't find an available plumber. If I need a part for the boiler, the trade store will be closed for Christmas. I am waiting on results for blood tests and I have to go back to see the doctor next week. I got soaked putting up sheeting on the bay window roof and I missed Park Run as a result.

Great!

Happy Christmas Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment