Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!

About Me

My photo
Complex and grumpy but tries hard to please.

Monday 10 September 2012

Sub-hour 10k


Over the weekend I competed in my first 10k running race. The Bawtry trail run was in fact, by GPS calculations, 10.9k (6.81 miles).  Albeit a very warm 22 Celsius, the run was through cool forest land and was quite heavy and boggy underfoot in places. I managed to get blisters on the soles of each foot as a result. I didn’t pull up any trees with my final position but I did achieve a sub-1hour 10k by my calculations.  

I’m only 30 mins behind Mo Farrah now.

Next up, 1 mile open water lake swim at Rother Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment