Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!

About Me

My photo
Complex and grumpy but tries hard to please.

Sunday 21 October 2012

Crash v The Pink Stick Insect

This week I played a gig at The Red House in Sheffield.

The night was a bit nostalgic for me because the venue is opposite my old primary school, St Vincent's. It's sad to see the buildings decayed and left to crumble by the diocese in what must be a prime site for business in the city. That aside, it was the first outing for us as the re-branded Eyes/Lips. We are now called Tokyo Witch Hunt. It's Izzie's band so I'm not going to question it!

Thanks to our good friend and fervent supporter of the local music, Derek, for the video above.
.............

More good results and progress on the physical activity front this week. Busted personal bests in both the pool (1 km) and in the Park Run ( mile, 3km and 5km).

I must thank the Pink Stick Insect who I have been keeping a close eye on for use as a pacemaker these past few weeks. I am always worried that because she is so thin that she will snap going around a bend on the course. She needs a slap up meal in my opinion and the fact she helped me go sub 25 mins for the first time deserves a chip butty. I've no idea who she is other than she can run fast and gives me something to chase each week.

Thank you Pink Stick Insect.

No comments:

Post a Comment