Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!

About Me

My photo
Complex and grumpy but tries hard to please.

Monday 29 October 2012

Farewell Nina


Tokyo Witch Hunt ….
Izzie sound checking pre- Barnsley Polish Club gig

Following a good gig at The Polish Club in Barnsley, Izzie and I said goodbye to Nina this week. Her tenure was short due to her workload but we wish her well for the future.  

Does anyone out there know someone who can sing backing vocals and share synth duties? Yes, that includes you!


On stage with Tokyo Witch Hunt at the Barnsley Polish Club
Thanks to Mia for the above pic which is surprisingly in focus!

Peachy!….

I have neither gigged nor rehearsed with Sarah and Ant in about 18 months. It’s just been impossible to match diaries. However, we met up for a rehearsal session a few days ago and it was a nice change to play some of the old stuff sat down with just an acoustic guitar and keyboard. I must admit I wasn’t exactly enthused at the prospect after all this time but I did actually enjoy the morning.

Peachy! -Gigging 2nd December in Coal Aston.
Training….

It’s been a tiring week and I adjusted my training schedule to avoid burning out. I did some interval training in the pool and still managed to equal last week’s personal best on the 5k Park Run. I’m a little nervous about pushing hard on the bike at the minute though because of the wet and frosty road conditions.

Next week, an indoor triathlon at a local gym. I hate treadmills (knee killers) and spinning (going nowhere). In fact I hate gyms full stop but  I will reserve judgement on the pool until I get there.

Should be warmer at least though!

No comments:

Post a Comment