Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!

About Me

My photo
Complex and grumpy but tries hard to please.

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Welcome!

Hello!

I'm glad that you've found my new blog.

Facebook and Myspace no longer rule my world. However, to appease those who have missed my musings on life since the demise of my accounts, I have decided to start blogging. Expect thoughts on pub conversations that I overhear; what life is like in a band for a middle-aged bloke; and my attempts to become a triathlete without drowning in a lake, falling off a bike in front of a group of young mums and their children ever again or running my target distance without stopping for a chip butty and beer refuel.

I'll post pics and links to the things that are happening to enable you to get a small insight in to my ramblings.

Check in again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment